Two $500 scholarships are available to students (citizens of the U.S.) who have shown dedication and passion for bullying prevention efforts in their school or community. Applications are accepted year-round. Winners will be notified in July and checks are mailed in August.
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship
- Be a high school senior or current college student planning to attend or enrolled in an accredited, non-profit, four year college or university in the United States in the fall of the following year.
- Be a US citizen or legal permanent resident
- Previous winners of the IBPA Student Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Student may only enter one time per scholarship competition. Any attempt to obtain multiple entries by using different or multiple e-mailed addresses, identities or logins is prohibited and will result in disqualification. No exceptions will be made.
What are the details of the award?
- Up to 2 scholarships in the amount of $500 will be awarded annually to students who are United States citizens and are not renewable.
- Students may reapply each year as long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
- The scholarships will be paid to the students to be used for attendance including tuition, housing, books and other educational costs at any accredited, nonprofit, four-year college or university.
- Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
Apply @ https://ibpaworld.org/resources/student-scholarship-program/